All of my sessions include high-resolution digital images sent to your inbox in a zip file with printing rights. I do not do print orders, but I can recommend some high-quality print companies. In addition to keeping the process easier for me so that I can keep my cost lower for you, this also gives you a lot more freedom with your photos so that you can print them whenever and however you want to.
Also, I love my loyal clients! Therefore, returning clients get 15% off of regular session prices.
- 1 hour session in one location
- At least 30 custom-edited high-resolution digital images with printing rights
- Up to 4 people, add $20 for each additional person
- Click here to find out more about Family Photo Sessions
- I also offer the option to split a family session with a friend. Check out this post for more info: Share a Session
- 30 minute session in one location
- 10-12 custom edited high-resolution images with printing rights to download from an online gallery
- Available for any 1 person over 3 months of age, or 2 people if both people are over age 10
- Great for marking a child’s milestones or for maternity photos
- 1-3 hour session in your home
- At least 25 custom-edited high-resolution digital images with printing rights
- Includes photos of baby posed on neutral backdrops as well as photos of baby with immediate family
- Best done within the first two weeks of baby’s life
- Click here to find out more about Newborn Photo Sessions
- Option to add a maternity mini session for $100
Though I’m happy to meet you anywhere in Northern Colorado, there may be an extra mileage-based fee for travel more than 20 minutes from my home in Southeast Fort Collins. Please contact me for specifics if you’d like to do your session somewhere other than Fort Collins.